Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

Since my last post, I have not gotten sick and my energy and focus has been a little better. My hair loss has slowed, but it's still shedding.

I think I'm doing better, and that's good enough for me right now.

My New Year's resolutions are simple:

1. Be nicer to everyone I know, and those I don't.
2. Stay focused on getting better and what I can versus can't do!
3. Remember all the kindness and love I've been shown during my treatments, so when I'm better I will have really benefitted from this trial.

Well, I'm going to go fix some soup and maybe drink some diet ginger ale.

Best wishes for the New Year, everyone!

5 comments:

Nancy Barber said...

Hi Dave
I know that the New Year is going to bring you good health. You're tough and a fighter and that's so important when you're dealing with something like this. Your attitude has alot to do with your recovery and you have a great attitude. You truly are amazing!!!!! Just remember that you ARE a winner!!!!!
Love & Hugs, Nancy

Anonymous said...

hi dave...
my name is lynn, im from malaysia...
i had a call from my best fren jz now that she is diagnosed with nasal cancer....i am truly devastated....
so i started to google on net about nasal cancer survivor and i stumbled into ur blog...i am very surprised with how positive u r about ur recovery...i hope my fren will have the same attitude as you while fighting this disease...shes only 21 years old....and she is one of the kindest person i hv ever met in the world....
please drop by at my blog yea...you r attitude towards your blog really hv enlighten my hope towards my fren....

Anonymous said...

my blog....

www.mizlynnlynn.blogspot.com

WILLIAM said...

Happy new year cole.

Dave Cole said...

Mizlynn, I hope and pray that your friend's battle goes smoothly and she beats it. There are wonderful doctors who know nasopharynx cancer in Malaysia and East Asia. She is young and I am hopeful that she has great friends like you and should prevail.